1-3 April 2020
100% Business to Business, 100% Outbound Travel
Now entering its 16th year, COTTM is regarded as the industry’s most important platform and remains the only business to business event that focuses purely on the burgeoning outbound market.
“COTTM has always focused on the growing China outbound tourism and travel market, to promote the development of China’s outbound tourism”
DAI BIN, PRESIDENT OF CHINA TOURISM ACADEMY (CTA) & DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL TOURISM DATA CENTER
COTTM is the only vent you need to capture this booming market
Recent statistics from China Travel Guide state that by 2022, outbound trips by Chinese tourists will have reached 178.4 million and the total expenditure to $179 billion. We can help you successfully meet the Chinese tour operators and travel agents responsible for outbound travel in China.
- COTTM attracts over 4000 Chinese trade buyers.
- The 2019 show witnessed new destinations such as Bhutan, Cuba, Dusseldorf and Ethiopia and welcomed back the Dominican Republic, Fiji and Montenegro, which demonstrates the truly international reach of the event with over 450 exhibitors from 70 different countries.
- At the beginning of the new millennium, 10.5 million overseas trips were made by Chinese tourists. By 2018, the number had risen to 149.7 million. This represents an incredible increase of 1326% and the numbers are only set to rise further.
- Located in the capital of China Beijing , COTTM is the perfect platform to display your products to a prime audience that are ready to buy.
- No other exhibition in China is 100% business to business and 100% outbound tourism focused. Take a stand at COTTM and meet serious buyers who you will only find at our show.
- Our high-calibre seminar programme for both visitors and exhibitors, as well as our extensive knowledge of operating in the region, ensures that by being at COTTM you can improve your knowledge of the Chinese travellers’ preferences and requirements.
- China Tourism Academy (CTA), the dedicated research institute of China National Tourism Administration (CNTA), will release its Annual Report on China at our show.
- COTTM showcases a full range of the latest products and services to cater for the burgeoning outbound travel sector and has achieved a great reputation in the region.